We invite you to 59. Winter School of Theoretical Physics / third COST Action CA18108 Training School:
- Title: “Gravity — Classical, Quantum and Phenomenology”.
- The school is aimed at master’s and doctoral students, as well as young postdocs.
- Place: Wojanów (Polska) w dniach 12-21 lutego 2023 roku
- Organization: Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Wroclaw.
- December 31: deadline for registration
- January 08: confirmation of participation and decision to grant financial support
- February 12 : arrival and start of school (afternoon)
- February 21 : departure (morning)
- Giovanni Amelino-Camelia: “Quantum gravity phenomenology at the dawn of multi-messenger astronomy”
- Sami Carof: “LIV data analysis”
- Laurent Freidel: “Quantum gravity: introduction and overview”
- Andrea Maselli: “Astrophysical black holes: theory and observations”
- Malcolm Perry: “Fundamental black holes: Hawking radiation and information paradox”
- Emmanuel Saridakis: “Modified gravity theories”
- Benjamin Wandelt: “Cosmology: observations”
Local Organizational Committe:
- J. Kowalski-Glikman (Główny organizator), T. Trześniewski (Sekretarz), G. Rosati, R. Durka